G-3 Wireless Gateway with Cellular(optional), WiFi and Ethernet
OmniSense G-3 Gateway Product Family with Ethernet, WiFi and optional 3G Cellular internet connection
Our G-3 datalogging gateway product family has a gateway solution for most typical monitoring projects. At least one gateway is required to relay data from sensors over the internet to OmniSense's database server. One gateway can cover structures up to approximately 90,000 ft2 and multiple gateways can be used to cover larger buildings.
Features common to all G-3 series Gateways include :
- No hard limit on the number of sensors that can report to a gateway.
- Compatible with all sensors we sell including all OmniSense sensors sold under the GE HygroTrac brand
- 4GB datalogging FLASH memory as backup if internet connection is unavailable or interrupted. Typically can store 256K+ sensor readings if the gateway is offline. Readings are automatically uploaded to our server when the gateway's internet connection is available.
- 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet LAN connection. Used for connecting to internet on residential or commercial data networks.
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n for connecting to internet using WiFi networks. WiFi security supports common WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES) security
- Web based user managemnt interface - Access the G-3's managemnt and status web pages from any PC, Tablet or Smart Phone
- Wireless radio for sensor communication, uses ISM band 902-928 MHz for FCC/ICES compliant North American market and 868 MHz band for CE compliant EU markets.
- RP-SMA connector for exterrnal wireless antenna to communicate with sensors
- Enclosure has tear drop mounting holes on bottom for wall or ceiling mount
- For US markets, built in 3G GSM Cellular Data MODEM for T-Mobile, Sprint or Verizon cellular data service. Note that the cellular data service comes bundled with the OmniSense monitoring service for cellular gateways. Our "Zero Configuration" ensures that all you have to do is plug it in and works.
- For EU markets, built in 3G GSM Cellular Data MODEM requires data SIM card which is NOT supplied
- 2 dBi Dipole Antenna with RP-SMA connector
- 5.0 Volt Wall power supply 100-240 VAC input
- Ethernet cable
- -EU models come with either UK or EU plug power supply, please specify when ordering
- Cellular models come with external Cellular antenna for maximum reception
- OmniSense Monitoring Service account
- EU GSM models require activated SIM card
|G-3 Series Gateway User Manual